We aim to be very different and special compared to other companies. With almost 30 years experience and 20 years in the area, we can guide you to some really unusual and out of the way places where very few people have ever been. We try to create a special experience where you can take part, relax and really enjoy yourself! We try to do everything that bit better always aiming for the highest standards.
- We believe in having fun and enjoying, not just the sailing, but the places we visit, the people and the local culture.
- We make time to enjoy other excursions and experiences outside the sailing curriculum.
- We pride ourselves on providing the freshest natural food available. Hearty international and local dishes are prepared for you – you will not have to do any provisioning or cooking.
- We provide good quality linen, cutlery and crockery – you do not need to bring a sleeping bag or eat from plastic.
- The boat is well maintained and serviced and whilst boats are boats we do not expect it to break down.
- Your skipper, guide and helper has more extensive experience than most especially in this area.
- We really hope that you will be impressed enough to join our growing number of regular guests.